Fill out your health coverage
Dental insurance is designed to offer you coverage for common dental care issues and to help you budget for dental services at all levels, preventive, basic and major.
Happy Hour has dental insurance plans, underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, that are just right for helping you fill out your health care coverage.
From our plans, you can choose the best dental insurance for your needs featuring:
- Preventive care like routine cleanings and fluoride treatments covered with NO deductible or waiting period
- Coverage for basic services like fillings or emergency treatment for dental pain and major services like retainers and root canals, which are subject to the plan’s deductible and waiting periods
- Access to an extensive dental network of more than 182,000 dentists1
- No need to submit claim forms. We pay in-network dentists directly
- And with no age restrictions, our plans offer coverage for every member of your family and every stage of life. That includes if you are on Medicare, which doesn’t include dental benefits.
Worried about affordable dental insurance
The cost of not taking care of your oral health could be more. Those without individual dental coverage are less likely to get routine dental care, meaning they seek out a dentist only when they have a problem. By then, more extensive and more expensive measures may be necessary, and major problems linked to poor oral health (like heart disease and diabetes) are more likely to appear.2 Doing nothing now means you might pay more later.
We have multiple plans with different levels of benefits to help you find the best dental insurance fit for your budget.3 So if you’ve ever bought a gym membership or a treadmill to help remind you to take care of yourself, supplemental dental insurance from Happy Hour can be that reminder to take care of your teeth. Even better, it can help you plan, control and budget for the costs of your dental care.
We think you’ll like what you see when you read more about our vision plans in your search for the best vision insurance for you and your family.
Need vision insurance?
You can round out your insurance coverage and add it as a rider to your dental insurance.
Vision Insurance as a Rider to Your Dental Plan
Keep an eye on your family's vision health by adding our optional Vision Benefit Rider4 to your dental insurance plan today. Vision benefits include routine eye exams, prescription glasses or contact lenses and discounts on other vision-related services (including laser surgery).
Our vision plans offer significant cost savings, a broad and diverse provider network and freedom of choice on eyewear. Take a look. We're sure you'll see the savings for yourself.
Vision Insurance Plans
See what Happy Hour vision insurance has to offer
Vision insurance is designed to help you cover and budget for ongoing vision care expenses like routine eye exams, prescription glasses and contact lenses.
Are you looking for vision insurance, or eye insurance? Happy Hour offers vision plans underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company that feature:
- Coverage for people of all ages
- No waiting periods
- Saving through a national network of vision service and eyewear providers
- Freedom to go out of network and still get benefits if you pay the difference between your plan allowance and your final cost
Provider Access and Choice
Our comprehensive network includes both private practice and retail store providers across the country. In fact, your current eye doctor may already be a member in our network, meaning you can enjoy the greatest cost savings without making any care changes.
If you don’t already have an eye doctor, or if your current doctor is not a network member, you may still choose to get your eye care outside of our networks. Just know that your out-of-pocket costs may be higher.
This choice gives you the greatest flexibility in selecting an eye doctor who meets your lifestyle, eye care and eye wear needs.